TalkDesk + Humach Webinar Featuring:
• Jennifer Lundberg, Director Technology Enablement, Humach
• Evan Dobkin, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Talkdesk
Two out of every three customers prefers to try solving service issues on their own (Microsoft Dynamics 365 State of Customer Service Report) and while phone and other voice channels remain at least twice as popular as the next channel, the landscape of channels continues to expand and evolve. Brands face a number of daunting questions in their pursuit of the development of a CX strategy – Which channels to offer? Which use cases for self-service vs live agents? What do our customers prefer?
Join Evan Dobkin Talkdesk, Senior Product Marketing Manager and Jennifer Lundberg, Director Technology Enablement at Humach as they share insights gathered from engagement with a broad spectrum of brands who benefitted from strategically adding self-service applications to meet modern customer demands.
You’ll learn how to:
• Identify the right use cases for chatbots & virtual agents using conversational AI
• Refresh KPIs for new channels & interaction types
• Find your sweet spot between self-service & live agent assistance
Listen to the webinar here.